Mar 7, 2023 · Map your feed attributes to Google Merchant Center attributes. Make sure your product and review data is correctly mapped to the required Google ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= mp/
Jan 20, 2021 · Hello, We have a Google Merchant Center account running just fine, but we want the products to show the reviews we get via stamped.
Missing: انیپکو? mp/ 2241016
People also ask
Dec 3, 2023 · I'm trying to find the solution. My store does meet the basic requirement, refund policy, term of service etc are displayed, Shopify Google and ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= mp/ 2241016
Nov 24, 2022 · On my google merchant center all of my products are "disapproved". They were once approved but out of nowhere have been disapproved. It shows me ...
Jan 18, 2024 · Does anyone know how to format the CVS file exported from Yotpo into one that will be accepted/readable by GMC? Or any other type of workaround.
Nov 22, 2022 · It appears that Google have changed the way that they publish their reviews for online shoppers which are collected after the checkout process ( ...
Missing: انیپکو? mp/ 2241016
Jul 29, 2020 · We are using Shopify to sell our products and wanted to upload product reviews XML file as described on the Judge.me help center. But I am not ...
Oct 27, 2023 · The opt-in integration lets Google display the Google Customer Reviews opt-in on your site and offer surveys to customers who have opted into ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.